Crock Pot Potato Soup
- 32 oz bag Frozen Hash Browns Cubed
- 32 oz box chicken broth low sodium can be used
- 1 can (10oz) cream of chicken soup do not add water
- 8oz package cream cheese not fat free
- 3 oz of Double Smoked Bacon diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-2 pinches salt and pepper to taste
- Directions: Put the hash browns in the crockpot.
- Add in the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- An hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into very small cubes. Place the cubes in the crock pot.
- Mix a few times throughout the hour before serving. You may have to put some muscle in to get it completely mixed in. Once the cream cheese is completely mixed in, it's ready to serve.
- Top with cheddar cheese and some additional bacon bits. Enjoy!