- 1 loaf English Muffin Bread or Pepperidge Farm Original White Bread, crusts cut off
- 1 (12-ounce) tub reduced fat cream cheese spread
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 pound Double Smoked Bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on each slice of bread. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of chives on top of cream cheese. Starting at one end, roll each slice of bread into a tight cylinder. Wrap a slice of bacon around each cylinder, spiraling to cover the whole piece of bread. Cut each cylinder in half. (I use my kitchen shears.)
- Place on baking sheet and bake until crispy and bacon is cooked through, about 20-30 minutes. Serve warm.