This is the easiest thing I have ever made, especially with the ease of already sliced pickles!
Start by reserving a little of the pickle juice before draining and patting dry your pickles. In this I am using Dill ships but I think our bread and butter chips would be awesome in this as well (for those sweet and salty lovers).
For the batter combine:
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbs garlic powder
- 1 tsp each of salt and pepper
- 1 large table spoon italian seasoning
- a few big dashes of hot sauce
- add in about 2 table spoons of that reserved pickle juice
- Add water as you mix to get the right consistency, about a half a cup of water should do
heat about an inch of oil on medium high. In small batches, add your pickles to the batter, and then to the hot oil. Let cool about 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown. Have a paper towel on a plate ready to put your fried pickles on to (the paper towel will absorb some of the left over oil).
Next lets make our yummy dippin’ sauce, in a small bowl add:
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 table spoon garlic powder
- 2 tbs Worchester sauce
- a large dash of hot sauce
- 2 tbs ketchup
Combine this until smooth, and serve with your pickles!